Terms of Service
The terms "us", "our" and "we" represent Bump Reminder, during "you" and "your" are individual users, which uses the Bot.
- You must respect the ToS of others as well as the Discord ToS and third-party services.
- We are not responsible for the damage caused by using our service.
- We are not responsible for the damage caused by using there referred 3rd service.
- Users may use commands, customize and provide data, but they are liable what they do with the commands. Any kind of abuse can be punished with a Bot ban
- You can not demand any kind of Refund (on the free tier) when the command does not work.
- You can also stop using our service at any time.
- You can also request any data that we have collected about you. To remove your data, have a look hereopen in new window.
- If you discover content that is protected by copyright, you can report it to us so that we can remove it. Any intellectual property that belongs to you will also be removed when you contact us.
- If you have any concerns, you can contact us to find out more information about how we store the data.
- The service we provide can be discontinued at any time without us informing our users
- We are not responsible for content that is uploaded to our bot, e.g. through reminder messages. It is up to each user. Of course we can remove the content, when you contact us, furthermore the User can be excluded from the usage of our service.
Note: We reserve the right to change this without notifying our users.
This ToS was last updated on Mai 18th, 2021
- Email: [email protected]
- Or join the Discord Support Serveropen in new window