What kind of information's do we store?
- In order to provide you with right remind time and the appropriated added content, we save the guildID, userID, channelID, custom-content and the time to remind.
- When Users sets a Time zone, they are also saved on the user account, which can contain specific information's, like when using thevote command your vote balance.
- If at any time you become blacklisted from our bot or your server. Blacklist information will be stored in the database.
- When you sent a bot-suggestion, the message will be sent in the support server but won't be saved in the database
Why do we store the information and how we use them?
- We store information's to provide you with the right values, like the remind time or if you are allowed to run certain commands.
Who gets this data?
3rd Party Data Sharing:
- By using the Custom Bots open in new window(A service not operated by us), you agree the Data Transfer of the user, guild related Data. Click the Link for getting further Info.
- We do not share any other Data to a 3rd Party.
Questions and Concerns:
- If you are concerned about the data we store. Join the Bump reminder Support Serveropen in new window or DM Meister#9667 on Discord.
- You have the right to request all your data we store. It can take up to 5 working days to get all your data.
How to Remove your data:
- If you would like to remove your data, you can type
%delete in a command channel or request it in the Support Serveropen in new window.
- If you are banned from the Support Server, DM Meister#9667 on Discord to remove your data
- Clearing this data does not clear your blacklist data
Note: We reserve the right to change this without notifying our users.
This policy was last updated on September 1th, 2021